Thursday, June 26, 2008

Duck Duck GEESE












Per Rylee's frequent requests (once these kids get an idea in their little heads it doesn't go away!) we went to the river Tuesday night to feed the ducks and geese. She has been asking to go feed the ducks since last week and we were finally able to go. She had a good time though. She isn't afraid of those big geese at all. I am more scared of them than she is-they have this look in their beady little eyes that says give me that bread or I will kill you. I am sure that this will not be the last time that we go to the river to feed the ducks. Hopefully I will live to tell the next tale.

1 comment:

andrew's mom said...

I laughed out loud-I always feel the feed me or die feeling too. Thanks for so eloquently putting it into words. Go Blogger!