Monday, June 23, 2008

Better late than never

It seems that the only time I ever have time to write or work on my blog is @ work. I always have the best intentions to at night or on the weekends but I get too tired or get too busy. So last Friday my sister Blog tagged me. So here is my reply.

4 random things I like about my husband

  • He always helps me clean the house
  • He is a great dad to Rylee
  • He is a hard worker-whether @ work or @ home in the yard
  • He is my best friend

4 jobs I have had (I can barely remember)

  • EIRMC-I worked in the cafeteria
  • Sears-shoe dept (this is where I met Justin)
  • BodyWorks Therapy
  • Aspen Ridge Eye Care

4 movies I have watched more than once

  • Little Women
  • Pride & Prejudice
  • Remeber Me
  • All of the Harry Potters

4 places I have live

  • Idaho Falls, ID
  • Idaho Falls, ID
  • Idaho Falls, ID
  • Ammon, ID

4 TV shows I like to watch

  • What Not to Wear
  • Greys Anatomy (kind of lost track this season)
  • CSI-Las Vegas
  • Anything Food Network

4 Places I have been (these questions show how boring my life really is!)

  • Disneyland (15 years ago)
  • Las Vegas (7 years ago-honeymoon)
  • Idaho Falls, ID
  • Ammon, ID

4 people I email regularly-I really only have the 2

  • My mom
  • My dad

4 of my favorite foods

  • Pretty much anything @ Johny Carinos
  • Chips and salsa @ Garcias
  • mashed potatoes and gravy (my moms)
  • Chick Fillet

4 places I would like to visit

  • London
  • New York
  • Oregon (drove through once on a work road trip-never really got to stop and look around)
  • Greece

3 things I am looking forward to in the coming year

  • Rylee growing and learning new things
  • John Mayer 7/21/08-just ordered my tickets
  • Being w/ my family

4 people I tag-Here I have no one. My sister is the one who already tagged me.

No comments: