Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wicked Birthday Fun!

So this last weekend mom, Rylee and I went to Syracuse to be with my sister for her birthday. We were all so excited because we had tickets to see Wicked Saturday night. Unfortunately we ran into a little bit of bad luck. The place where we purchased the tickets lost them and so the only show they could get us was for Sunday night at 6:30 p.m. which meant that mom and I would be driving home really late at night (or really early in the morning!) which freaked me out but what do you do-it was all the guy could get. One plus was that the seats were better than our original ones. We were originally in the balcony in row Z but we got orchestra seats! So Saturday we did a little shopping for Nicole's birthday and then went to Macaroni Grill for her birthday dinner. After that we went to the Discovery Gateway Children's Museum. That was the highlight of the trip for Rylee. She has been asking to go to the place with the fake food for forever!















Sunday was such a great day. We did ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING!! We stayed in our PJ's until early afternoon and didn't even get the kids in the tub until later than that. We just watched some shows and a movie called Love Actually-such a good movie! We did end up pausing the movie halfway thru to get ready because we wanted popcorn and Nicole had no diet pepsi in her house! Outrage!! Just kiddin'. She is being good and has gotten of the sauce but I had to have it with popcorn!
After that it was time to get ready for the show. I had no idea what to expect. When my mom first had the idea I'm like "what is wicked?" I will tell you what Wicked is-the best show ever! I don't even know what to say other than it was fantastic! I recommend it to any man, woman or child. I think anyone can enjoy this! I already want to see it again! I was sad to see it end but glad because it was getting late.

Of course since I am writing this we made it home safely barely missing running over a poor skunk. Glad I was driving and not the old lady (sorry Mom-u know I love ya!) That was our excitment for the weekend!

1 comment:

Heather R said...

Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see Wicked some day!!