Friday, April 3, 2009

I've Had It!!

Enough is enough already-I don't want any more snow. I know this is Idaho Falls and everybody always says this is what you get and it should just be expected but it is time to stop. It has snowed almost every day this week luckily melting by the end of the day but today is different. It has been snowing heavily since early this morning. I went out to my car for lunch and the snow was so heavy and thick that my windshield wipers didn't even move when I turned them on. So I try to find my trusty window wiper and I can't find my long one that reaches all the way across. All I have is the small one that doesn't really do me a whole lot of good-I might as well be using my bare hands and all this while my shoes, socks and pants are getting soaked. They are still wet as I type this and it has been 2 hours since lunch. I have my trusty little heater underneath my desk going to try to dry out my pants and warm up my feet.

I know that in a week it could still be snowing or it could be warm and the sun shining, but just like I mentioned above this is Idaho and you never know what you will get-expect just about anything. Easter is next week and Rylee has her heart set on an Easter egg hunt in our backyard so I am really hoping for some sunshine (minus the snow on the ground) that day or Mother Nature is going to get it! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Tandee said...

Amen, sister! That's exactly how I feel about it all! =)

andrew's mom said...

You better pack up and move to CA because tomorrow it rains and maybe snows!