Thursday, July 3, 2008

Too Much Fun

Because of the water toy at Quinlan's birthday party Justin and I wanted to get a water toy for Rylee. So we got online Sunday and ordered one. It's called The Plunge-sounds exciting doesn't it. It looks like fun and the plus side is that Justin and I can go on it too. We had it overnighted so we could have it for the 4th of July so Andrew and Rylee could play on it.
I thought it would be fun to have some of Rylee's friends from school over to test it out. So on Thursday we had Kiersten over after school to play on the plunge and to have hotdogs. We had also asked Katie, another one of Rylee's friends but she ended up getting a really bad sore throat and so she wasn't able to come over. Rylee and Kiersten had a really good time though. It was the first time she had gotten to go on the slide and she had a blast. It is a pain in the butt to take down but you want to get as much use of it as you can because of the money you spend on it. We will definitley have her friends over to do that again (as long as they can be outside). Last time Kiersten was over the kids played a lot inside because it hadn't gotten nice yet and I am not used to having 2 girls running around my house. They wore me out!!! These kids have so much energy and Justin and I were just dying. But as much as they ran and played outside on the slide I think they actually wore themselves out this time.

No comments: