Friday, July 25, 2008

Another Disappointment

So I had my 3rd and definetly final IUI on July 10th. When we found out the 2nd one didn't take Justin said let's try 1 more time. And I was so hopeful this time because I knew it would be the last and I kept thinking 3rd time's the charm. Even though you really shouldn't get your hopes up because if it doesn't take you just set yourself up for more heartbreak. It doesn't help when they tell you at the doctors office that they have a good feeling about this one. They ended up doing the procedure late in the afternoon instead of the morning this time too. So in combination of all those factors I got my hopes up only to be sorely disappointed. After the crying and feeling sorry for myself I am now back to being hopeful. I guess that is really the only thing you can do is to try to stay positive. If I don't, I start thinking that maybe I am just not going to get pregnant again and that just makes me a boob all over again. I also have to remember that I already have one blessing when some people don't have any and they are struggling to get pregnant. It still doesn't make it easier when all you see around you is pregnant women-and they are EVERYWHERE! Anyway, I am going to keep trying the old fashioned way (with a little help from my friend Clomid) and one day-hopefully sooner than later I'll get lucky.

No comments: