Tuesday, October 7, 2008

INCREDIBLE RYLEE

Saturday it rained and it was cold. It is defintley looking a lot more like fall. Everytime Rylee sees the a tree she says "the leaves are changing color-it's fall today". So because of the weather nothing exciting just our normal thing of going to the grocery store. I always enjoy going to the grocery store especially when Rylee is with me. We always have fun and most of the time she behaves herself. This Saturday grocery trip brought us a little bit of excitement. I have to tell this story before I say what it was we found. There is a cartoon channel that plays old (at least I think they are old) cartoons of superman, spiderman, incredible hulk etc. One day I had turned the cartoons on for her and Incredible Hulk was on and I went ahead and changed it to Scooby Doo. She was so upset at me. She wanted to watch Incredible Hulk so I think eventually her Dad changed it for her. She likes watching those cartoons - and this way even Justin watches them. Anyway it just amazes me that this very girly princess girl likes Incredible Hulk. She even wanted to go see the movie with Justin when he went to see it. So this is what we got so excited about.

I know-it's really not that exciting but we really have been enjoying our Hulk cakes. And just to clarify I don't normally buy these types of things but it was too fun to pass up.
Other than our normal weekend chores we really didn't do too much. It was kind of lazy day because of the rain. I did get some of the Halloween decorations up but that I will save for another day.

No comments: