Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Party

Last night Rylee had dance and they were supposed to wear their costumes. All the little girls looked so cute. The teacher gave those that had their cameras a chance to come in to take a class picture (can you believe I was one of those that had their cameras). On Halloween I will have her hair down as it goes better with being a pirate but for dance the kids have to wear their hair up so it's not as cute as it will be.The kids had fun though because they got to play games and do the limbo. At one point they turned all the lights off and turned a black light on and had the parents come in and dance with the kids all silly. It really was kind of fun. Then at the end they passed out treat bags and then whoever wanted to bring a treat they could pass it out at that time too. Usually I participate in this but I figure she will be getting enough candy in the days to come so I did not bring anything extra-I know I am horrible! I think last night was the funnest she has had at dance-wish they could all be like that.

1 comment:

andrew's mom said...

Your blog is getting pretty funny-keep working on that, kid. I'm So glad Rylee isn't yet another princess or witch.