Thursday, October 30, 2008

Boo at the Zoo



So last night we went to Boo at the Zoo. This is our 3rd year of going. I think Rylee has a good time and I like it because I feel like I am getting my money's worth out of her Halloween costume. You spend so much money on these things it is a waste to only wear them once. It was the 1st night out of 3 that they have it. Originally we were going to go on Thursday but I think the weather was supposed to be nicer Wednesday than Thursday so that is why we went last night. It did end up being pretty nice and really wasn't too cold outside. Justin and Rylee never even put their jackets on and me being the lizard had my jacket on and my hands were the coldest out of the 3 of us but as long as Rylee was ok I was ok. It didn't seem like there were as many candy posts set up this year or maybe it was just my imagination. The lights and decorations are always what I enjoy but Rylee kept saying "I need more candy, my bag isn't filled yet" to which I kept replying "your bag is too big to fill up-there aren't enough tables. You will get more candy on Friday!" I swear that kid could live on candy. She never eats what I make for dinner and she hardly ever touches her breakfast. She doesn't even like homemade cookies but if candy is involved she is all about that. I guess she is just a kid and every kid loves candy. Anyway enough of my blabbering and back to the zoo. I tried to take as many pictures of the animals as I could but it was getting dark and they didn't turn out so well. Better luck next year or maybe not. I think Justin and I have decided to skip next year but I am sure when that time rolls around we will have changed our minds (more like my mind).

1 comment:

Tandee said...

She's such a cute little pirate! All smiles! =) You have a very cute blog! It's fun to finally check it out! =)