Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Fun!

We had a good weekend. It was kind of a bummer because we ended up not closing on our house Friday so my mom and I had canceled our trip to Utah for nothing and had my sister come here to help us move for nothing. Well, at least the kids had fun trick or treating together. Friday night we went to the Ucon School Carnival. It was cute and the kids had fun there and got lots of candy there. I haven't been to a school carnival since I was in elementary school so it kind of took me back a little bit.

Saturday we went and visited the grandmas and grandpas that we could and of course the kids got more candy there. Then that night we went to Trunk or Treat and then went around my mom's neighborhood trick or treating. At one point we just took the kids from house to house in the car and when there were a couple of houses in a row with the lights on we just had the kids run instead of getting in the car and it was so cute to see their little legs running as fast as they could go. I think they had a lot of fun! Andrew was a UPS man and Rylee was Cleopatra. They both looked really cute and luckily it wasn't too cold. I did miss decorating my house all scary though but that is something I have to look forward to next year!



No comments: