Saturday, October 24, 2009

CLOSING DAY!

Well, we were told a couple weeks ago that we would be closing on Friday October 3oth. I didn't post anything then because I couldn't believe that they would be finished by that date. I still don't believe it as there is still so much that needs to be done. But people keep telling me that once they get going things can go rather quickly. So the plan is to close this Friday and I am really really excited but at the same I am scared to death that it won't get done and we won't be able to close and then we can't start moving in. So I am crossing my fingers that everything will go smoothly and it will all get done on time!

2 comments:

Tandee said...

So exciting! Are you glad it's almost here? Now you get to decorate. Thankfully the landscaping can wait a few months, huh? =)

andrew's mom said...

yay can't wait to move ;)