Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Daddy's Girl

So it has been a really long time since I have posted anything. I feel like the only thing I have been doing besides work is packing. It is never ending or at least it seems that way. We have about a week left in the house. We are hoping to be totally out of it Wednesday so that we can clean it really good on Thursday and the new home owners can move in Friday. I feel like we have been white trash for the last couple weeks as there is nothing on the walls and there is boxes and crap everywhere you look. Justin has been taking things to our storage unit but it still looks like my house threw up all over itself! I finally vacuumed last night which was long over due (what a difference just vacuuming makes) and cleaned my bathrooms which should have been done last weekend. How much better I feel just with that little bit of cleaning.
So last night Justin took Rylee to the Shriner's circus at Sandy Downs. I would have liked to have gone also but as posted above my house was in dire need of a little clean up. Lately Rylee has been a little Daddy's girl. She's always going up to give him a hug or telling him she's been missing him or asking him to count with her in her book or play ball. It is really cute so it was nice that they had some time together last night. She had a good time. She told me all about the clowns and how funny they were and how I should have seen it! Her dad also spoiled her with popcorn and snow cones. She loves snow cones and came home covered in it! I feel bad because I feel like she has been a little neglected this last couple of weeks as everynight we are packing so I am glad she had a night of fun. Hopefully when things settle down and the weather sticks to being nice we can have some more fun!

2 comments:

andrew's mom said...

I know well the stress of moving. What joy! Don't feel bad about neglecting cutie pie-she is being fed and not beaten right? She won't be permanently scarred by a bad couple of weeks. That's what I always have to tell myself anyway! Glad she had fun on her daddy-daughter date. I am missing her!

Tandee said...

I love daddy's girls! It looks like she had lots of fun. Good luck with the packing. I'm glad you got a chance to get it done. We're sad to see you go, but I'm glad you have a blog. It's fun to keep in contact! =)