Friday, May 22, 2009

SOLD!

Well we sold our house. I am a little taken aback by how quickly it happened. We put our house on the market Wednesday May 13th and it sold Thursday 21st. This is all good news-the bad news is that the house we wanted sold the day before ours. So now we have to keep on looking and I don't want to settle for a house just because we need one. It almost is looking like we will be building again. Not sure how I feel about that. I don't mind the building part but the finishing part is what kills me. I want the lawn and yard already done and the basement finished. Am I asking for too much? But we will see what happens-not rushing into anything yet!

3 comments:

Tandee said...

Yeah, I say you shoulda just stayed put! =) Good luck with your house-hunting and options. I wouldn't want to build (especially finish) again, either!

Heather R said...

I agree with Tandee!! I will miss you in Sunday School..Good Luck deciding what to do. It will all work out!

Lillian said...

Hi! congratulations on selling your house. What a bummer about the other one. There is a cool house for sale -for sale by owner, on Lloyd Circle. It's a few doors down from where I used to live. It was the best neighborhood I'd ever lived in. The house has tons of mid-century modern characther and fully updated kitchen with granite. I know it's selling for $198,000. You should check it out! Maybe you're ready for a neat older home!