Monday, January 19, 2009

My New Years Resolution Should Have Been....

NOT TO PROCRASTINATE!! Okay soI have been lazy this month and now I am paying for it. I have not wanted to blog AT ALL!! So just to fill in a little here. We had a wonderful Christmas! I really dont' think Rylee got enough for Christmas this year. What a poor picked on little girl.










It was great being with both of our families and I am already looking forward to next year. Christmas day we had my family and Justin's family over for Christmas dinner. We ended up taking family pictures (thanks Vanessa) which ended up looking pretty good. It was a nice day and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves-I sure did.

For those family members that would like to see bigger pictures and more Christmas pictures you can click here http://picasaweb.google.com/justin.chipp.

1 comment:

andrew's mom said...

It's okay-the procrastination gene runs in the family. At least you come by it honestly. I have it too-like procrastinating all the weight I should lose so I don't look horrific in family Christmas pictures-PLEASE TAKE IT DOWN!!! I can't be in denial when I look at your blog and see myself in all my fat-tastic glory!