Saturday, January 24, 2009

Vegas Baby

So a couple of weeks ago my sister called and asked if Justin and I wanted to go to Vegas with her and her DH. You bet I do! The last time I actually went somewhere (Utah doesn't count) was almost 8 years ago when Justin and I went on our honeymoon to Vegas. I am really excited because like I said before I haven't been anywhere for years. I don't gamble at all but I have a lot of fun just looking at all the weird people and neat hotels and we will go see a couple of shows. We aren't going until February 19th but it will be here before we know it. I wonder what the weather will be like-I am already worrying about what I am going to take!

3 comments:

Heather R said...

That sounds fun Hill- we have got in Feb a few times before and is usually a little overcast and sometimes windy. I think the temp there in Feb is usually in the 60's.I would take a jacket, just in case.You can check out Vegas.com I think it is and they have a thermometer that tells you what the current temp is. I just watch that right before we go. Vegas is one of Bretts favorite places so I can give you lots of tips on what to see and good shopping!!! We are going in April and I'm counting the days!! We will have to talk more about it on Sunday!!

Tandee said...

Viva Las Vegas! We drove down the strip on our way home from AZ at Christmas, and it was a crazy place! I'm sure it'll be funner for you to actually get out and walk around and see shows, though... Have fun! =)

andrew's mom said...

That sounds like a blast! Can I come?