Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Busy Bee


Sorry-I haven't been very good at blogging lately but it has been a little busy around our house. I am sure everyone knows what that is like. Rylee is turning 4 on the 30th of this month and I have been very busy planning her party. For those that know me I tend to get a little crazy when I am planning something. Not only am I planning her party for the 29th right after Thanksgiving but she has her 1st dance performance for the Festival of the Trees Wednesday night. I will defintley blog about that. So I always feel a little pressure when life gets busy. It doesn't seem busy to some but I am used to work, dinner, bath and bed. Throw in a little extra and all heck breaks loose. Talk to Justin if you don't believe me. He would like to move out of the house when I get like this. He is already worried about me going crazy at Christmas because I am planning to have his parents, brother and girlfriend plus my parents and sister's family at my house for Christmas dinner. I have never even cooked a turkey-but I am not freaking out about that....yet!

3 comments:

andrew's mom said...

That was a good one Bill! I laughed out loud and tell Justin I understand-I know how you get!

Tandee said...

Oh, I feel the same way whenever I plan something! I'm sure it'll all go well, and I hope she has a fun birthday. And good luck with Christmas dinner! That's a huge undertaking as well! Let me know if I can help with anything! =)

Rylee's Mom said...

Tandee-
You can help by cooking the dinner! :) Just Kiddin'