Friday, November 7, 2008

I've Been Tagged



To: Me From: My Sister
My loving sister tagged me about a week ago. Better late than never!

I am: A wife, mother, friend, sister and daughter

I think: Too much and Not enough.
Everything in life: Happens for a reason. Even though you hate to hear it sometimes.
I want: The world to stop falling apart.
I have: A great husband and beautiful daughter.
I dislike: Tension and anger.
I miss: My sister.
I fear: The unknown.
I feel: Very blessed. I am grateful for all that I have been given.
I hear: The radio.
I smell: Apple Jack scent in my office.
I crave: Chocolate.
I cry: A lot-over commercials, pictures, songs, whatever.
I search: The Internet for whatever I am in need of at the moment.
I wonder: If I will every be able to make up my own mind.
I regret: Not remembering every day with my daughter.
I wish: For more time.
I love: My family.
I care: About people-I don't like it when they hurt.
I always: Doubt myself.
I am not: The most patient person, but I try.
I remember: When there wasn't a disaster every day.
I believe: That animals go to heaven too.
I sing: Whenever I can.
I don't always: Do things in a timely manner.
I argue: About things that I feel passionate about.
I write: Too infrequently. I need to be better.
I win: Candy Land every once in a while.
I lose: My temper too often.
I listen: To music.
I don't understand: People who have children and then don't take care of them.
I can usually be found: At home or at work.
I need to: Take time to enjoy the little things in life while I still can!
I forget: Very quickly, so I blog.
I am happy: Most of the time.

1 comment:

andrew's mom said...

Thanks for FINALLY participating. Love your answers.