Friday, September 10, 2010

Something New


Rylee got her hair cut yesterday and I have mixed emotions about this. On one hand she lost all her beautiful long hair-again! On the other it is really cute but it makes her look older and I don't like that one little bit. She surprised me too because Wednesday she wasn't going short and Thursday I pick her up and asked her if she was just getting a trim. She says "what's a trim" and so I explain. Then she says "I'm not getting a trim. I want it to my ears." Where in the world does she get these ideas?! But she was so excited that she looked older and kept looking in the mirror.





2 comments:

Heather R said...

Glad you could rejoin blogging land. Love Rylie's new hairdo. Glad we got to see you at the fair. Sorry about the cotton candy comment. After I said that I was thinking- I didn't mean that rude I hope you didn't think I did. It just makes me laugh when I think how mad you were about the cotton candy. Too funny. Good Luck in Alaska! Keeping my fingers crossed:)

andrew's mom said...

I love it! SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Miss you guys....