Friday, September 10, 2010

1st Day of School

Rylee started 1st grade this year at Mountain Valley Elementary. She was so excited but she was a little nervous too. It made me sad to hear her concerns this year about making friends but I kept telling her that she will have no trouble and to just be herself. Of course being the worrier that I am I worried about it all day because she had been worried! So when I went to pick her up I saw she had this big smile of her face and I felt so much better. She told me how much she loved 1st grade and that she met a couple of friends and she already loved her teacher. Sometimes I just need to listen to my own advise more often and quit worrying! :)

The girl won't let me do her hair anymore. It's always headbands or ponytails. I have to beg her to even use a curling iron. And below is her posing as usual!


No comments: