Sunday, April 25, 2010

Biker Babes

I really haven't done anything exciting lately so I haven't had anything to post. I work, come home and make dinner and then go to bed. That is my day. But this weekend my mom and I completed the STAR motorcycle class and I passed. I may have complained a little bit ;) but now that it is over I am really glad that I did it. I don't have any pictures of us on the bikes but I am sure it was a funny site to see. Nobody start worrying-I don't even have my own bike so I won't be terrorizing anyone on the road (yet)! I don't know that I will even get my own bike but before I would even get on the road I would definitley want more practice. I am far from being bike ready but it was really fun. Thanks mom for taking the class with me!

2 comments:

Tandee said...

You go, biker chick! I love it! I would never want to do that at all, so I admire your desire. =) When you do finally get a bike, cruise on through the old neighborhood. I'd love to see it! =)

Unknown said...

you get a new bike and i'll practice on yours. TeeHee