Friday, December 12, 2008

Thank Goodness for Tags

Nicole tagged me and I am actually glad about that because I really have nothing else to blog about at this time. The tag (which has been modified down the road) is the 6 things tag. So here goes.

Six TV Shows I Watch:

1-Paranormal State on A&E
2-CSI Las Vegas
3-Iron Chef America (when I am up late enough)
4-Lilo and Stitch (next 3 courtesy of Rylee)
5-JoJo's Circus
6-Doodlebops (pure torture)

Six Favorite Restaurants:
1-Johnny Carinos
2-Red Robin (we are finally getting 1 here-yea!)
3-Garcias
4-Great Hunan
5-Chizs'
6-Texas Roadhouse

Six Things that Happened Yesterday: (O what an exciting life I lead!)
1-Got up-thought about excercising but didn't
2-Went to work
3-Came home
4-Made dinner
5-Took a bath
6-Went to bed

Six Things I Look Forward To:
1-Wrapping Christmas Presents
2-The weekend
3-Snow
4-Christmas with my family
5-The new Harry Potter movie (which isn't coming out in Dec. like it usually does-grr!)
6-Seeing Wicked in April w/ my sister and mom

Six Things on My Wishlist:
1-Another baby
2-Disneyland with my family
3-Resisting chocolate, cheese and bread (this will help with #4)
4-Get rid of that pesky 7 lbs
5-More time to read
6-More time with Rylee

1 comment:

andrew's mom said...

You were so on the ball with that one! You go girl! You have redeemed yourself, taggily speaking. :)