Thursday, January 21, 2010

So a couple of Rylee's friends have gotten their hair cut quite short. She never seemed to want hers cut (thank goodness) and I would ask her and tell her if she wanted to she could. I didn't think she would ever tell me she wanted to cut it. The day came and she told me she wanted it cut to her shoulders! I tried talking her out of it but she had her mind made up-I have to add here that I don't like this making her own decisions thing. So i made her an appointment but I made it for the next week to give her time to change her mind. She didn't. Her are some pics of her getting her beautiful hair cut.

















She got about 6 inches cut off. It really did turn out cute but it is just so different. I almost don't know who she is and she looks so much older. I don't even know what to do with her short hair-I have just been lazy and been leaving it down or putting a headband in it. We (more like me) are already in the process of growing it out again!

1 comment:

Heather R said...

Wow! It really was long. You will have to post a pic so I can see what it looks like now. I'm sure it is cute!