Monday, August 24, 2009

House Update

Here are some pictures of the house. Don't know if you can tell what's going on here because I have a hard enough time but here is the picture of the plant shelf that is by the kitchen table (for all my crap Justin says). It has a nice little arch above it so hope I like it when it is done. I have a really hard time telling how things are going to look when it is just framing.
Here is a picture of the fireplace or actually where the fireplace will be in the living room upstairs.
Here is a picture of the front with the windows.

I think all the plumbing is done and the heating guy is doing his stuff and then Justin has a walk thru with the electrical guy Wednesday morning about stuff I don't really care about. I'm glad he deals with all the boring stuff! More later.

1 comment:

Tandee said...

I like the plant shelf with an arch. And I LOVE the fireplace! So nice! How soon do they say it will be done? I'm excited to see more! =)