Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Other Babies

So these are my other two babies that get forgotten entirely too often (in their opinion). They may not get as much attention as they did before Rylee was born but they are still spoiled rotten! Don't let Pumpkin's grumpy face fool you-actually he doesn't look too grumpy in these pictures because Rylee wasn't around. After 4 years he still hasn't gotten used to her being around. Gizmo puts up with her and Pumpkin usually runs away anytime she comes into the room.

Gizmo is a little camera shy so I don't have as many pictures of him but here is him playing with the kickaroo that he got for Christmas because he is always biting and kicking Justin's socks. While I fold the laundry he waits for me to bundle up the socks and throw them at him so he can attack. He still prefers those over the kickaroo.



Then silly Pumpkin liks to sleep in the sink-every once in a while that is just where he likes to be. I don't know how he gets himself to fit in there- he looks fat but maybe he's all hair!

They (especially Pumpkin) like to hang out on Rylee's bed but only when she isn't on it.
I know nobody wants to hear about my cat's but me-you can just call me the crazy cat lady!

3 comments:

andrew's mom said...

I love to hear about your cats-maybe because I am the queen of crazy cat ladies. Besides they're cute-almost as cute as mine!

Tandee said...

I love the photo of Pumpkin in the sink. He fills it quite nicely. Lucky cats - it looks like their life is pretty good. =)

Lillian said...

If I weren't allergic, I'd be thrilled to be a crazy cat lady too. Man, I really miss having cats.